Fornasetti Ortensia Incense Tray Colorless Women
Fornasetti's 'Ortensia' incense tray is handcrafted from wood and ceramic and printed with a painting of Italian opera singer Lina Cavalieri in the guise of the mythical goddess of fertility. It comes with a set of 80 incense sticks that will diffuse a burst of the label's signature 'Flora' scent into your home – a blend of floral, green and woody notes created by renowned perfumer Emmanuel Philip. Beautifully encased in a presentation box, it makes a wonderful gift.
- Instructions for use:
- - Place an incense stick in the hole in the ceramic lid
- - Light the tip of the incense stick and then blow out the flame
- - Do not leave burning unattended
- - Made in Japan
1. Your order is usually shipped out within 24-48 hours after your payment is received.
2. The tracking number of your parcel will be sent to you after your order is despatched. You may use the tracking number to check the status of your order online.
3. The shipping fee will be auto-added in the grand total when you send payment.